- A physical inventory (PI) document is created with transaction MI31 / MI34 and this document will not have any more than 333 line items.
- MI34 > If after generating, the system detects for example 1000 line items which are relevant for a physical inventory in this fiscal year, it splits and creates 4 PI documents.
- S/4HANA Cloud > Not possible to enter in 1000 items in the App 'Create Physical Inventory Documents'.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MAXPO, RM07II31 , ECC , BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CREATE_MULT , MAXITEMS, Maximum Number of items must not be greater than 333 , KBA , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , MM-IM-PI-BAPI , BAPIs for Physical Inventory , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.