You need to create the DME file to sent to the bank for the following payment methods:
- Bank transfers in Italy and abroad (Bonifici Nazionali ed Esteri)
- Ri. Ba (Ricevute Bancarie)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
DME file, RFFOIT_B, RFFOIT_FOR, FBWE, CBI, Ri.Ba., bill of exchange, FTDA, RID, SETIF, P9, P0, record , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.