- Tomcat server shows stopped status in Central Configuration Manager(CCM) after a few seconds of starting it .
- Not able to access BI Launchpad (BILP) or Central Management Console(CMC) page.
- Error "HTTP 404 Page not found" or Site can't be reached
- Stderr logs shows below
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.2 / 4.3)
- Linux / Unix
- Tomcat Web Application Server
apache, tomcat, BO, 4.2, 4.1, 4.3, shutdown, 8005, java, jvm_bind, address, BI. , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.