You, as a time administrator, would like to know how to create a new Time Type.
SAP Business Bydesign
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the project and the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune arrow.
- Find the Time Types - <country> activity and open it.
- Select the Maintain Employee Time Types link.
- Select the Add Row button and enter necessary data in the columns. Make sure the Code of new time type must begin with Z.
- Select Save and Close button.
unable, no able, creation, o , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To