User is re-aunthenticated in Infoview when connecting Xcelsius dashboards to BPC data.
- Xcelsius 2008.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1.
- EPM Connector 7.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard in Xcelsius based on BPC data with the help of SAP Extended Analyzer and ODBO provider.
- Go to File > Export > SAP BusinessObjects platform and export the file.
- Log into Infoview and open the exported Xcelsius file.
- Right click on the swf and select View.
- Click on the Refresh button.
- Window prompting for username and password appears.
SSO between Xcelsius 2008 done by EPM connector 7.5 and BO XI Server XI 3.1 is not supported.
This functionality is not available in the product. This is the way the product works however the issue is considered as an Enhancement Request and it can be tracked under the ADAPT ID: ADAPT01591791.
The Enhancement Request will be reviewed in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in next major release
Xcelsius,BPC,EPM,SSO,Infoview , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Product Enhancement