When Web Dispatcher is being used, some problems happen due to URL request conversions:
- A page with error "service cannot be reached - The termination occurred in system with error code 400 and for the reason Session not found" is returned when pressing 'Export to Spreadsheet' icon to export a result list to Excel spreadsheet file.
- A logon dialog pops up when click 'Interactive Script Editor'.
- Also, you may find the URL in assignment block "attachments" of E-mail overview (View: CRMCMP_EMWB/AttachmentsOV under Email Workbench) cannot be opened with error: The page cannot be displayed.
- When above problems happen, from httpwatch trace, it is seen that, the web dispatcher URL is changed to the application server specific URL.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Call was terminated, Corresponding service is not available, HTTPURLLOC, portal, SSO, export to excel, ITSM and CHARM , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , CRM-IC-SCR , Scripting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.