When you try to create key users after the scoping is finished, you receive the following error message:
"Target UI could not be determined in the current scope. Please ask your system administrator to check the scoping."
Reproducing the Issue
You can reproduce the error by following below steps:
- Access Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects
- Click on the button Open Activity List
- In the Prepare Project click Define Key Users for Project Team activity.
This may because the pre-requisites activities for Define Key Users for Project Team are not closed in the system.
Please close all the pre-requisites activities before Define Key Users for Project Team activity.
The pre-requisites activities needed to be closed are:
- pre-requisite verify scoping
- pre-requisite scoping milestone activities.
- Confirm Milestone: Scoping Completed
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To