- Crystal Reports crash.
- When adding a new subreport to the report, Crystal Reports crash.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report.
- Insert a subreport, by slecting under the menu "Insert" Subreport
- Select: Create a Subreport with Report wizard
- Give a new report name and click on: Report Wizard
- Select Tables and dat abase fields, and click: finish
- Click OK
- In Crystal Reports, create a report that you will like to use a subreport, and save it on your local computer.
- Open the report on which you want to insert the report you just created as a subreport.
- Under the menu "Insert", select "Subreport"
- Select: Choose an Existing one
- Click on Browse to select your report you saved earlier on your local computer.
- Click on OK
CR, KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016