- KBA 2781286 has been created with the most up to date information. This KBA is still accurate but a lot of the info including videos was captured from 4.1
- If BI is version 4.2 or 4.3 (the currently supported platforms) use KBA 2781286
PREREQUISUITES: The following must be completed prior to attempting to set up STS
- SAP BW users are mapped into BI and aliases show up in users and groups
- Connections to BW must test successfully (including opening and refreshing reports with predefined SAP user see KBA 1861652) This same user should be used later to test STS
- When testing SSO the user (if not SAP including AD, LDAP or enterprise) must have a valid SAP alias preferably the one tested above in step 2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 and older ONLY
- UNIX / LINUX / WINDOWS
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
zie biauth htkba htkb mkba vkba vkb sts unix linux windows certificate keystore java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com/rsa/crypto/jcm/ModuleLoader , KBA , biauth , gscnaeast_video , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-SL-DSL , Dimensional SL , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.