- Retrieving large Lists of Values (LOV) for dimensions and variables in WebIntelligence (Rich Client or via Launchpad) when accessing a BEx query via BICS can lead to the memory footprint exceeding the maximum process size.
- Error message "OutOfMemory exception" can be found in traces.
- Issue occurs when accessing a large LOV or Hierarchical Member Selector or using prompts in WebI (Query Filter LoV, SAP Variable LoV, and Member Selector).
- This issue can be found in BOE Infoview too, if the APS doesn’t have enough memory to deal with loading a list of values.
- SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence BI4.0 (via Launchpad)
- SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence Rich Client BI4.0
- BEx query using BICS connectivity
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
DSL Bridge Service, tuning, degradation, slow, WebI rich client , KBA , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.