User-entered data is updated incorrectly in the Service Lines and Value Limits of Service Purchase Orders (POs) and Service Entry Sheets (SESs), e.g. the actual value is not as expected / should be based on previous postings when adding new Service Lines.
This can lead to various error messages / common problems:
- You cannot create new Service Lines for the open Service Quantity of a Service PO, as the system does not suggest a quantity when adopting the PO's service line - you get error SE 319, ("Please enter a quantity"), or, if you enter a quantity, error SE 363 ("Quantity entered & exceeds quantity & in purchase order") is issued.
- In case of Limits, you may get error SE 364 ("No overall limit of & for unplanned services exists") for Normal Limit, and SE 365 ("No limit for unplanned services amounting to & exists") or, SE 346 ("Quantity entered $ exceeds target quantity $ in contract") for Contract Limits.
- Actual values based on the PO history (table EKBE) and Actual values in service tables for POs (tables ESLL, ESUH, ESUC) may differ when compared.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
service purchase order, difference, correction report, ACTVALUE, ACT_VALUE, ACT_WERT, ACT_MENGE, statistical update, Statistikfortschreibung, aktueller Wert, Ist-Wert, Korrekturreport in Dienstleistung, Bestellentwicklung, commitment, Obligo, ECC, SE363, SE319, SE346, SE364, SE365, esll-ACT_MENGE, negative, report RMBESTK3, report RBLANKO1, inconsistency, PO history, actual value, ESUH-ACTVALUE, limit, ML81N, ML81, SES, ECC , KBA , csg_q , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.