- Using PCM 10 with BI 4 "Unable to login. Username or password may be incorrect" when trying to create or delete a model in PCM 10 Model Builder Model Admin.
- Using PCM 7.5 with BOE 3.1; The following alert message would be displayed when trying to create a new model on Model Builder application on PCM 10:
When clicking on "OK" button, the new model can be created successfully
The "new BI launch pad objects" string is replaced by the "Infoview" in the message on the version PCM 7.5
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1.X (BOE)
- SAP Business Intelligence 4 (BI)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 ; SAP Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 ; SAP Profitability and Cost Management 7.5
CEPM, EPO, EPM-PCM, SAP-PCM, SBOP PCM, MS, BOE, Infoview, plug-ins, update, integration, plugins , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.