- Multiple instances use the same /dev/shm for memory usage
- The the first instance will run normally but other instances will not start and give the error *** ERROR => shmget() (22: Invalid argument)
- This can occur on all 64 bit Linux versions
- The parameter es/implementation = STD
- Multiple instances are installed on the same server.
linux, zones, homogeneous, , KBA , BC-OP-LNX , Linux , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.