- WebFlowConnector is used;
- When checking the UWL preview area for a workitem which should have attachments shown for it, the attachments are not presented;
- By looking at the workitem in the worklist, the field indicating the existence of attachments (small clip) is not shown, even if the item has attachments.
- The following image illustrates how the UWL displays an item presenting the problem.
It can be seen that in the highlighted area, the attachment count is not displayed, although the item has attachments. In the preview area, the attachments are also not shown.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
- Enterprise Portal
- Universal Worklist
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
attachment, number, count, clip, uwl, cache , KBA , janst , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.