Different symptons may be related to this issue:
- Currency defined with no decimal places, like the Yen (Japanese currency JPY), are saved in the database tables with 2 decimal places
- Currency defined with three decimal places, like the Won (Korean currency KRW), are saved in the database tables with 2 decimal places
- Value entered in price field is multiplied / divided by 10 (100, 1000, etc) when using some currencies
- You can face the error 06202 "Net value in <currency> becomes too large (please check your input)"
- The output/print is displaying wrong decimal values. For example, instead of 10000 <currency> the print output shows 100.00 <currency>
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, EKPO, EKBE, EINE, VBRP, VBRK, CURR, BSEG, REGUP, NETWR, WRBTR, DMBTR, EFFPR, currencies, ME22N, ME52N, ME53N, ME23N, 06 202, HUF, custom, TDW, net value, history, EBAN, PREIS, decimal, two, 2, decimals, , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.