You cannot see the EPM Add-In in the Excel ribbon and within the Excel COM Add-ins, the Load Behavior message is:
Load Behavior: Not Loaded. A runtime error occurred during the loading of the COM Add-in.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Financial Consolidation 10.0
- SAP Business Financial Consolidation 10.1
- SAP Business Profitability and Cost Management 10.0
EPM AddIn, EAI, EPM disappears, not loaded, unload, EPM doesn't show up in Excel after Installed on 64 bit office, missing in Excel after Installed on 64 bit office, register, installation, install, EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, EPM - Impossible to find the EPMXLS ClientADDin, BPC 10.1 upgrade, Impossible to find EPMXLClientAddin, Failed to disable EPM Add-in after opening a BPC report in v, Impossible to find the EPMXLClientAddin, EPM Add-in is deactivated after MS * update, Error message while opening the EPM Add-in from BPF task, [FR] EPM add-in , KBA , excel crashed opening schedule by bpf , fc bofc bfc , epm doesn't show up in excel after , click2run , impossible to create excel instance , c2r , installed on 64 bit office , installing bpc10 on 64bit office 2013 , installation, upgrades and migration , epm tab missing , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BFC-XLS , EPM Add-In Excel Client , EPM-BPC-NW-XLS , Report on EPM-XLS* , EPM-BPC-MS-XLS , EPM Excel Client for BPC MS , EPM-PCM-XLS , EPM Excel Client for PCM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.