Dashboard Design 4.0 Mouse Over values displayed only at the circle of the pie chart component when "Show loading status" property and "Disable Mouse input on load" property are enabled in the dashboard based on SAP BW Connection.
BI 4.0 Dashboard Design, all Support Packages and Patches.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new dashboard in Dashboard Design 4.0
- Go to File>Document properties>Check Show loading status option.
- Open the Data Manager and insert a new SAP BW connection.
- In the Usage tab of the connection, select the option "Refresh before components are loaded" and check "Disable mouse input on load" property.
- In the Definition tab, map the output to a cell range in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Insert Pie chart component in the canvas.
- Map the Pie Chart and SAP BW generated data range in the spreadsheet.
- publish the Dashboard to the sap portal and preview it.
Observe that mouse over values are not displayed when the cursor is held over a pie Chart section however only visible at the circle.
In the Usage tab of the SAP BW connection "Disable mouse input on load" property is enabled.
Uncheck this property in the usage tab and publish the dashboard to the SAP portal.
Disable mouse,Dashboards,BW , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem