After an SSM (SAP Strategy Management) system upgrade:
- BICDEFAULT and CBDEFAULT model connections test successfully
- Strategy Management Application Server (PAS) only shows default models
- Model connections for all other models fails with error 'Error occurred trying to connect; database does not exist'
- SAP Strategy Management 7.5
- SAP Strategy Management 10.0
- SAP Strategy Management 10.1
masterdb dbhome , KBA , ssm , masterdb , dbhome , epm , EPM-SM , Strategy Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.