- You performed a recent BW upgrade to version 730 or higher
- Some roles and analysis authorization objects are missing or are inactive on the upgraded system
- When maintaining authorizations you face a message like: "Authorization <authorization_name> does not exist in version A"
- Object version is missing (OBJVERS = ' ') in one of the following tables RSECBIAU, RSECVAL, RSECHIE
- Another error message: "authorization is invalid and will not be buffered"
SAP BW 7.3
SAP BW 7.4
SAP BW 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
RSECADMIN, role, authorization, analysis, missing, deleted, removed, inactive, migration, upgrade, RSECVAL, authorization is invalid and will not be buffered , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.