- BI 4.x - Web Intelligence Query Panel - not possible to use "OR" operator when creating a query filters on BEX Query using BICS connection.
- When creating a report off a BEx Query in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, and adding multiple filters in the Query Panel, it always uses the AND operator, and it is not possible to change it to the OR operator.
- SAP BI 4.0
- SAP BI 4.1
- SAP BI 4.2
- WebIntelligence - Query Panel
- BW 7.x & BEx Query Designer
- Also including OLAP vendors: Microsoft Analysis Services 2008, Oracle Hyperion Essbase v11
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
webi web intelligence 4.0 4.1 query panel filter AND OR operator bics BEx query data source by design , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.