- The Object ID data - eg sales document numbers, BP number, MATERIAL numbers - is required for all non-final BDoc's of a certain type. Due to business requirements the queue names are defined so as not to contain this information.
- BDoc transaction data can only be obtained by manually checking the details of each individual BDoc within transactions SMW01/SMW02.
- Is it possible to obtain details of unprocessed BDoc transaction data from any table?
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions
Extension data , KBA , CRM-MW-SRV , Flow / Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.