You want to make one of the following changes to your SAP Information Steward (IS) repository after
- recover/change an IS repository from a backup
- change an existing IS repository
- reset/format the contents of an IS repository
- manually upgrade your repository from a prior version of IS to the current version
- create a new IS repository
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- All supported database versions
SAP Information Steward 4.2
data profile , profiling , insight , IS , repo , db , repository location, new server , KBA , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.