- Even if the SIA node with BIP or Explorer or Lumira services shows as started on the operating system, the services show as Stopped status in the CMC.
- While you can enable or disable these services, you cannot start or stop them from the CMC or CCM.
- "The Server Intelligence Agent for this server is unavailable" message shows on the Properties page for each such service.
- The issue occurs regardless of whether the services belong to BI Platform (eg: APS, AJS, WACS etc) or Explorer or Lumira.
- If we try to create a new SIA node with same services on such a server using the CCM the add node wizard, it fails with
Transport error: Communication failure (FWM 00001)
- BUSINESSOBJECTS ENTERPRISE (BOE) XI 3.1 All Patch levels
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (BI) PLATFORM 4.x All Patch levels
- EXPLORER Blade Edition All patch levels
- Lumira Server for BI Platform All patch levels
3.0 3.1 4.0 4.1 3.x 4.x Explorer CMC respond stop start network firewall issue cannot add new SIA node , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.