- While transferring Sales Orders from the ECC to the SCM system, the following error is thrown:
Function Module: /SAPAPO/CIF_SL_DOC_INBOUND
Error Text: Time limit exceeded.
- In the SCM Inbound Queue (/SMQ2), the Queue fails with error:
SYSFAIL: Time limit exceeded.
Note: If working with Outbound Queues, this error message will be in ECC Outbound (/SMQ1).
Note: If Post-Processing of Errors is activated, this error will be visible in transaction /SAPAPO/CPP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
time, out, timeout, time limit, integration model, cfm3, rimodact, apo, sales, order, sls, sl, va01, va02, va03 CIF_SL_DOC_INBOUND, time_out, exceeded , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-IMO , Integration Model , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.