- In a Windows SAP BI environment...
- Report Application Servers (RAS) are in Failed status, cannot be started successfully.
- This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s).
- Other server types are starting successfully
- Newly-created Report Application Servers exhibit the same behavior
- With tracing enabled, RAS log files contain the message loadServerOptions(): error Access is denied
- The Windows Application Event log contains the message Failed to load RAS setting from system registry. Access is denied
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
xi3.1 bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 CR 2016 fails failure can't don't won't start starting stopped hang hangs hanging initializing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.