- Copy paste reporting units from an existing scope to another scope does not work
- Error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- This issue occurs when the target scope is configured with a reporting unit which has two consolidation method at the opening and at the closing.
- SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
- SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 7.5
Copier/Coller, périmètre, unité, méthode de consolidation, ouverture, clôture. , KBA , EPM-BFC-PRO , Consolidations,Scopes,Rules,Transfers , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.