- The report created in Crystal Reports 2011 fails to open in Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- When we try to "Set datasource location" in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, we get this error message "Error: [CRSDK00001016] caused by:[InternalErrorReportDefControllerEventProxyL306]"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 SP02 (188.8.131.524)
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise SP02 (184.108.40.2064)
- Crystal Reports 2011 SP02
CRSDK00001016, Crystal Reports for Enterprise, CR4E, InternalErrorReportDefControllerEventProxyL306, CRE , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.