- You are experiencing inconsistencies in Table /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU due to:
- Missing entries;
- Entries with incorrect Logical Systems;
- Entries with no Logical System.
- Planned Orders and Manufacturing Orders are incorrectly being detected as "Missing in APO" by the Delta Report.
- Alternatively, if these orders are not in APO, no inconsistencies are displayed.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
- SAP S4 HANA with embedded PPDS active
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
planned, production, process, IP, Inhouse, in, house, look, up, lookup, ciflooku, not in apo, /SAPAPO/CIFLOOKU, inconsistencies, KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.