- Create a Query As a Web Service connection with a In list prompt
- Use Query As a Web Service connection as the data source for the Dashboard, pass multi values to the connection
- Preview the Dashboard, only one value could be accepted by the connection
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 02 Patch 13. (Patch 2.13)
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 Support Pack (SP) 02 Patch 13. (Patch 2.13)
- Query as a Web Service (QAAWS)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0
4.0, 2.13, BI 4.0, QaaWS, Dashboard, Dashboard designer, SP02, PATCH13, Inlist, Inlist prompt, refresh, more than one value, Xcelsius, multi value prompt, ADAPT, 1625575, 01625575 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.