- The exchange rate cannot be changed as changing the posting date (BUDAT) in T-code MIRO.
- The translation date is not updated automatically as changing the posting date in T-code MIRO.
- Unexpected exchange rate and translation date is used in the accounting document, which causes an unexpected amount in foreign currency.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
BUDAT, WWERT, KURSF, value date, conversion date, SAPLFDCB, SAPLMR1M, exchange rate, MIR7, Parked invoice, P_RBKPV-WWERT, FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVE, E_WWERT, I_WWERT , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.