- You created an US Vendor Master data and You correctly filled the Postal Code field.
- Then You use the report RFIDYYWT to create the file 1099 MISC and You find in the record B that the Zip code is truncated.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RFIDYYWT, 1099, MISC, Zip code, Postal code, POST_CODE2, record B , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , FI-AR-AR-Q1 , Withholding Tax (Reporting) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.