How to create cascading stored procedure parameters in Crystal reports
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Business View Manager
- Oracle 9i, 10g
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Stored Procedure with parameters
- Create a Crystal Report based on Stored Procedure.
Stored procedure parameters are by default Static type
- Create a cascading LOV for two parameters in Business View in Business View Manager.
- Create a Crystal Report using that Business View
- Create a parameter New_Parameter as dynamic and use the existing -> Newly created LOV (that we created LOV in BV)
- Insert the problematic report as a sub reports in main report.
- Link the Sub Report Stored Procedure parameter to the Dynamic Parameter(New_parameter) created above in Main report
- Suppress all the sections except Report footer in Main Report
- Go to Format Subreport -> Borders Tab -> Set Line Style for Left, Right, Top, Bottom to None
Cascading parameters for stored procedure, stored procedure prompts, stored procedure, cascading parameters, crystal reports , KBA , BI-RA-CR-DSL , Crystal Reports on C++ Data Semantic Layer (ClassicUniverse) , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1