- Error during execution of InfoPackage.
- Caller 01, 02 error in InfoPackage monitor.
- Error 'The argument ' 1 XX' cannot be interpreted as a number' when assigning application.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Warehouse [release independent]
- SAP Business Intelligence [release independent]
- SAP ECC [release independent]
SAP Business Warehouse all versions ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions
InfoPackage error, Unicode settings, RSKC, Caller 01, Caller 02 , argument , RSCPINST , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BC-BW , BW Service API , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.