- Alphabets inside the fields of String data type are not getting fetched in Crystal Reports Designer when report is based on BEX query.
- Only the fields (of String data type ) containing numeric values get displayed in Crystal designer.
Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report based on Bex Query.
- Maximize the Table under Field explorer to see all fields inside it.
- Browse any one field of String data type. It will show the data if it is numeric and will not show if it is either alphanumeric or contain only alphabets.
Transports provided within the SAP Integration Kit are not loaded correctly into SAP BW system
Reload the transports provided within the SAP Integration Kit into SAP BW system.
Please refer the SAP Note number: 1345919 for loading the Transport Files.
CR 2011, String data type, data, not displayed , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011, feature pack 03