- Connecting lines are missing from the APD in the displayed screen (transaction RSANWB)
- In transaction RSANWB, connecting flow-lines are missing from the APD display
- APD links not connected to the nodes in the Analysis Process Designer
- Objects are not aligned in APD display
- Objects don't appear in straight line
- Objects don't appear connected in RSANWB
- Drag & Drop option is not available
- Cannot select an element in RSANWB when creating an APD
- Cannot create or change an APD
- Cannot use datasource, transformation or target element within an APD
- SAP release independent
- BW release independent
Analysis Process Designer, flow chart, graphics, flowline, Grafikanzeige, arrow, display, GUI, connecting flow line, connecting flow-line , KBA , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , BW-EI-RTR , Retraction , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.