- Message QV101 "Correcting characteristic counters" is generated when you call up the usage decision for the inspection lot.
- Although results have been recorded for all of the inspection characteristics and closed, field QALS-OFFENNLZMK is not zero. It may contains a negative value.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
QV 101 , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.