- Through a VBS script, several FIM jobs are scheduled to be executed in series, one after the other.
- All FIM jobs are using the same PCM datastore connection name and the same FIM IT user to execute jobs.
- The first job fails to execute and the error "Failed while calling the 'Profitability and Cost Management (PCM)' system to perform the 'getModelList' action." occurs in the FIM "stdout.log" LOG file, whereas the next jobs can be executed, using the same PCM datastore and the same FIM IT user
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Information Management 7.5 or 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM FIM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 or 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
SAP Financial Information Management all versions ; SAP Profitability and Cost Management all versions
GetModelList, FIMITUSER, FIM_REJECTED_ROW, FIM_JOB_RUN_PACKAGE_STATUS, job failed, failed while calling PCM , KBA , EPM-FIM , Financial Information Management (FIM) , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.