- From a SAP EPM PCM book, when using the DrillToOrigin command for a set of combinations, there is no data returned from SAP EPM FIM
- The FIM Excel DrillToOrigin function displays only headers and remains empty
- When executing SQL command for requesting these same combinations in the appropriate FIM transaction job table, these rows exist for the job_run_id requested
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Information Management 7.5 or 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM FIM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 or 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
SAP Financial Information Management all versions ; SAP Profitability and Cost Management all versions
JOB_RUN_STATUS, JOB_RUN_PACKAGE_STATUS, DrillToOrigin, ImportStatus_Failed, job_run_id , KBA , EPM-FIM , Financial Information Management (FIM) , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.