- A receiver (workflow template, standard task, function module, etc.) is not being triggered or started. Need to see if the triggering event is being raised or not.
- Analyze events stuck in the Event Queue with error status.
- Check if a certain application transaction raises an event in the system. There may be several transactions that carry out the same function but need to determine which one if any raises an event (requirement is to trigger a workflow when the transaction is executed).
SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
swel, swels, reswelogd, event trace, SWFREVTLOG, RSWFEVTLOGDEL, SWELOG, SWELTS, event linkage, event deactivation, SWF_WORKFLOW , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-EVT , Eventmanager , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.