Instance Manager doesn't display the full path of the instances. It used to be the case in XI3.1.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Central Management Console (CMC), navigate to the "Grouping and Sorting" Crystal Report under the "Report Samples\Feature Samples" folder.
- Schedule the report with Run Now.
- Open the "Instance Manager" from the CMC "Home" page.
- Locate the instance for the report that was scheduled in step 2.
- The location for the instance shows "Feature Samples/Grouping and Sorting/".
This behaviour is by design in BI4.0. To request a change of display, log into our Idea Place website to submit an enhancement request.
instance path , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0