- How to retrieve the MDX statement in BI4.0 when having a universe based on an OLAP source?
- The registry keys modification used in XI 3.1 to trace the MDA (SOFA logs) does not work anymore in BI 4.0.
“Image/data/video in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Windows OS
- Universes (.UNV) based on MSAS
- Universes (.UNV) based on BEx
xi 4.0 bi4 bi4.0 sofa mdx mda tracing logging select msass bex , KBA , video , gscnawest_video , gscindia_video , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-ODA , OLAP Data Access Components , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.