- The following error is seen in the SUP Eclipse workspace when trying to create a Mobile Business Object (MBO) from an Oracle stored procedure using the MBO wizard:
Attributes are not defined for the mobile business object: '<Your-MBO-name>'.
- The Eclipse error log shows the following Oracle error message:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 22: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "" when expecting one of the following...
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
- Sybase Mobile SDK 2.1 - Eclipse Workspace
- Oracle 10g - EIS (Enterprise Information System)
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
Oracle, SQLException, ORA-06550, error, Eclipse, PLS-00103, symbol, MBO, stored procedure, line feed, Carriage Return, CRLF , KBA , MOB-SUP-MBO , Sybase MBO Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.