- Authentication with Active Directory using LDAP is configured successfully.
- A LDAP group is mapped and the list of users retrieved.
- When a user from the AD tries to authenticate using his AD account and password, the following error is displayed: Account Information Not Recognized: Invalid username or password. If your account is under any root other than DC=example, DC=com, you must enter your DN. (FWB 00007) (FWM 00007)
- Business Objects 3.1 Service pack 3/SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Tomcat 5.5
- Microsoft Windows Server
- LDAP server: Microsoft Active Directory
(FWB 00007) (FWM 00007), FWB 00007, FWM 00007, Account Information Not Recognized: Invalid username or password, LDAP users unable to login, LDAP , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.