- User has a simple 3 node Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) cluster.
- Customer shutdown the Cluster Database (CDB) to create backup of the Messaging Server OBR directory, but failed to shutdown SUP servers in the cluster first.
- After restarting CDB server, SUP servers no longer startup and no new SUP server logs are created.
- ObserviceManager shows as started, but Mobilink process is not started.
- Review of Windows Event Viewer Application logs show Message Server error unable to access the CDB share.
- Windows 2008 R2
- SUP 2.1.1
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
- connection failed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.