- The following Windows Application Event log is generated when viewing Web Intelligence document with multiple queries (followed by several warning and an error from CMS)
Event Type: Error
Event Source: SQLANY 12.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Time: HH:MM:SS AM/PM
Computer: Server Name
The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( SQLANY 12.0 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: SQLANYs_BOE120SQLAW, *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 100914 (184.108.40.20636)[BOE120_AUDIT]
String too long for column when recording operation in transaction log.
- The SQL Anywhere database is stopped in the Windows services: SQLANYs_BOE120SQLAW (name of SYBASE SQL Anywhere service)
- Central Management Server(CMS) stops and cannot be restarted
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP5(Full build and incremental update)
- BusinessObjects Edge XI 3.1 SP5(Full build and incremental update)
- SYBASE SQL Anywhere
- Auditing Database
- Web Intelligence(12,162 bytes characters of SQL query is generated)
audit, sql anywhere, sysbase, repository database, detail_type_id, event_type_id, sql, sql value, SQL value, detail_type_id=19, lost connection , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.