- When trying to cancel a goods receipt (GR) for a stock transfer order in MIGO, error message M7 066 is raised:
"Trans./ev. type of doc. WE not processable w. function WA"
- The GR material documents (fields MSEG-UMWRK and MSEG-UMLGO) are filled with values.
- In 46C, no such error is raised when performing GR in MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
M7066, MIGO, cancellation, goods receipt, receiving plant, receiving storage location, UMWRK, UMLGO, BAPI, IDoc, MIGO_TR, VGART, HANA , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.