You post partial transfer for an asset which was acquired before 2007.03.31 and has 1 JPY Net Book Value (= 1JPY memo value) only. In the receiver asset, 1JPY NBV (Net Book Value) is not adjusted from posted cumulative depreciation in order to ensure that 1 JPY memo value is not violated
Above symptom only happens when following pre-conditions are met:
- The fiscal year you posted the partial transfer is more than 5 years past from depreciation change over year (ANLB-UMJAR) of sender asset. Both sender asset and receiver asset have the same change over year (ANLB-UMJAR), for example, 2007 in asset master data.
- In second phase of the depreciation keys used in receiver asset and sender asset, the multiple level method has been defined in the same way as provided in SAP Note 1057539. You can check the customizing in table T090NS.
METSTU ZGJAHR DAUJAR DAUPER BEZWKZ AFPROZ
J05 9999 001 000 24 20.0000
J05 9999 002 000 24 25.0000
J05 9999 003 000 24 33.3333
J05 9999 004 000 24 50.0000
J05 9999 005 000 24 100.0000
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Japan Legal Change, Corporate Tax Law 2007 Revision, scrap value, depreciation adjustment , KBA , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.