- After renaming an item for non Primary alias from SAP EPM PCM ModelBuilder, the new name is not occassionally appearing in the web client from a dimension tree.
- Even if after deleting temporary files from Internet Explorer options or after cleaning up the temporary folder on the PCM Web server machine, the book still displays the old alias value name in the Dimension tree on the Web
- The same book from Bookviewer displays correctly the value alias modified name.
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (SAP EPM PCM 7.5)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 (SAP EPM PCM 10)
SAP Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 ; SAP Profitability and Cost Management 7.5
Rename non Primary alias, dimension tree, alias cache, Alias renamed , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.