- After database backup or cloning as in KBA 1275068, Promotion with PMW or LCM CLI can fail with errors such as "The property SI_GUID of info object with id number 1234567 is not unique. Table = 'CMS_InfoObjects7'. Column = 'SI_GUID'. The server supplied the following details: The property of an object is not unique"
- All the Federation Jobs are failing after database backup.
- Error message “Remote system connection refers to local system. (FWM 14007)” when running federation job.
- Promotions with Web GUI can also fail with Error: "Source and Destination systems cannot be in the same cluster" - but this can be resolved by renaming the target cluster [KBA 1668473]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP3
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
FEDERATION, ADAPT01558336, ADAPT01558337 , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.