- While transferring Manufacturing Orders (Production or Process Orders) from the SCM to the ECC system, the following error is thrown:
Function Module: CIF_ORDER_INBOUND_30A
Error Text: Time limit exceeded.
- In the ECC Inbound Queue (/SMQ2), the Queue fails with error:
SYSFAIL: Time limit exceeded.
Note: If working with Outbound Queues, this error message will be in SCM Outbound (/SMQ1).
Note: If Post-Processing of Errors is activated, this error will be visible in transaction /SAPAPO/CPP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
time, out, timeout, time limit, apo, manufacturing, production, process, order, time_out, exceeded, publish, inbound, outbound , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.